Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's Saturday..nothing special

It's Saturday.. nothing special ..but gave hubby a list for groceries..(he really enjoys this cause he can make sure I don't spend too much ) and then he had to do a few other chores.. Like get rid of old computers which I had stripped of a few goodies.. Our area was collecting old ones..thank goodness..More crap out..less to detour around.

Placed a call to a friend of ours.. "Todd".. was good hearing he was again doing his visiting of  "New York City".. ya never get tired of her.. she's like a grand ole flag.. always got something going on and places to see.. I mean you could visit everyday and still miss happenings.. You learn so much, all the cultures combined ..and oh my stars.. Sights to behold.. yes, it still gives me a rush !.. One thing I haven't done..is take a ride in a Horse Draw Buggy around Central Park.. that is on my bucket list.. and will get done for sure .

My plans are still in Jello till this week (which is almost over) and then begins a new chapter of a Mad Rush to make all the appointments and Yes, call "Dell".. A challenge in itself.  It's really a gorgeous day too.. sure wish I'd go someplace..but then again.. It's really my chill out time to get over that bug that crawled up my butt... Yeah, you heard me.. I think that drive and  all that nonsense just took me for a loop..

Again listened to that Mark Vincent.. that boy is so talented.. I had to order his CD.. I mean what a voice..just gives me chills.. His mother has to be so proud of him.. If you get a chance do check out his music.. I'll put the link up .. just click on it and let it play through.. or check him out on You Tube...I can assure you it's  worth every minute of your time....http://charliephillips.net/videos/theater-9/mark-vincent.html

So now it's time to just attempt another search of  Gadgets to get rid of.. wait.. I still have that Doodle Loom.. now that's an ancient tool which I never mastered..Ha !  Maybe I'll keep it..it kind of has a little sentimental value..

Catch ya later

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment