Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's Sunday...All is well, so far !

It's Sunday...All is well, so far !...Yes, you got that right.. my morning has begun.. up at 5:30am..actually got to almost sleep through the whole night..cepting for a little shocker.. that being Reba jumping down and landing on piranha  Abby.. I mean there is somethin a tab bit different about Abby.. You just don't go to close to her when she's sleeping..cause you hear this loud roar and she grabs what's close to her.. OUCH..could be your foot or what ever..but it's coming your way that's for certain..So getting back to that little outburst.. Yes, Reba met up with Abby.. I heard the two of them go at it for about a second and I jumped up and yelled, "Let her go"..cause you see..it's a no brainer ..Abby had her..but thank goodness it's never a horror.. I mean Abby is more growl than injury.. Thank gawd...I've had lots of practice with these scenes and one thing I'll say about Abby, she shows no partiality.. Ah nice Abby...!

Today hubby will go to his "Church "  teach his Sunday school lesson for which he's been up late putting together...and then it's the gathering of the rest of the good people and Church begins.. Now for me this seems like hours as he leaves like 9:30am and comes home close to 2pm.. God Bless Him.. :)

For me it's lean back and get done what I need to.. then watch my QVC..oh yeah.. the Gadget Guru is in the making again..can I find something worthy..(are you kidding..if it's a gooder it's a goner )...and then prepare the dinner.. Yep, my Crock pot will be going or..it's pick up a Roasted chicken..(making life simple in the heat) and I'll have the taters going with "cold cranberry sauce" and of course as my hubby says, "English peas" which for you non southerns..it's green peas..HA .

Because it looks like rain.. well, we have Netflix..we'll watch an afternoon movie..Alrighty..and then we'll have a challenge match..(this ought to be good) of some kind..Cards, talk about politics, about a book , and then the best of the best..What's on the agenda for Monday...(oh you don't even want to go there)..Is it Oct yet ?

Oh, another newbie... Downloaded some books to my (get this) "Kindle".. Yes, I'm now a electronic book reader..and when I want to multi task... I put the head set on.. turn up the volume...Listen and Crochet at the same time.. Wooo hooo... I'm advancing in my ole age..(shhhhh don't nobody ask "how old" )...and then I'll say, "Boy that was a good book ".. (smiling)..

Critters are fed...run is cleaned up..and now on to the next phase.."make pot of chicken and veggies up for the next month ..put up in freezer"..See, my life has many facets..all geared to making short cuts..well kind of ..I mean it's a lot of doings..but I have more comfort in knowing my critters are eating well.. Already did up the veggie packs which consist of (oh you'll love this) Peas, Carrots, Green Beans and Mustard, Turnip and Collard Greens.. Yeppers packed in zip loc and enough for the month.. till next time..

Gawd I'm tired..just writing and reading ...now it's time for "ME"... (ya think) ?

Catch ya later on..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment