Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday.. and we're off to the Races

Monday...and we're off to the Races...I have yet to call Dell...Today has to be the day.. I need my Video card... So, I'll have my big cuppa and then get myself prepared for a trip to India.. (not that there's anything wrong with it ) I know it will be an enlightening experience...I just hope it won't be a memorable one !

Made my pan of cornbread this morning and my house has that great aroma floating through.. Yes, even my perked pot of Coffee, it's haunting.  My day has only a few things I need to get through...

A new dish to prepare (some days it's not good to attempt) but I've been looking at this one and it looks interesting.. Yes !  It's another Crock Pot deal.. you know the kind that you throw it in and set it and forget it..wait it's not the Show Time Rotisserie..( I told you I was a gadget guru)

This is just putting in the "Frozen" meat and all the veggies..and put your feet up and snuggle into a good book or in my case, get out the string and on to more dish rags.. I might even go into full production... HA !

I'll make a few calls (besides Dell) and get the rest of my week in line.. cause at the end of the week (Friday) I have the "Stress" Test.. I still shake my head at that one.. What fool would run up a hill till they were out of breath ?   I'd call a cab  HA !.. I know my sense of humor is some what deranged but ya got to smile reading it.

Along with making a "new" dish today I'm gonna put together a blackberry cobbler.. seems last night I was dreaming of it.. and when I woke up this morning I wanted to go out and pick some  ...now ya know where I live if I found a black berry bush I'd not pick for fear of contamination or pollution !  So I bought the next best thing.. Canned.. yes, why not have some heavy metal scrapings, adds to the flavor... HA.. Well truth be known I couldn't find a bag of frozen when I went shopping.

Alrighty that's my day so far...now as for the race.  It's between me and the critters ....who gets the couch first ..gotta love it !

Catch ya again

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment