Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Monday came and went..Now we're at Tootin' Tuesday !

Monday came and went...Now we're at Tootin' Tuesday !  My day to visit the DENTIST...!

Let me tell ya, this is not my favorite choice...again I have no choice in the matter..not if  I want to be back to normal..(is there really such a thing)..Oh joy the phone rings and it's my cable service..this is going to be a day of many surprises I see..

Cable service now wants to have me go through the reason on "why" I should be allowed to be (as they call it ) "Seasonal"... Are they kidding..or is it just my lucky day to have a "Go For It" session ...all before I have to go to the Dentist...YIKES..

I can't wait..I'm in rare form too...You know the moment of truth is about to EXPLODE...

Stay tuned...it's ought to be a good one !

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope the dentist was gentle and able to eliminate the source of the pain! Always something with you lady...always something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this time I've been waiting for you to update your blog from the very first post. Somehow I had saved the link to that particular post and not the actual blog, LOL.

    ReplyDelete