Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thirsty Thursday ...Knocking on any door ?

Thirsty Thursday...Knocking on any door..?   Nope.. I is staying put !.. Had to go out last night and pick up my car.. Had it serviced and our yearly State Inspection.. Now that's another chore done..and  oh yeah, yesterday afternoon.. I received a call from the Hubby...He had some good news..(finally something good is happening )..

"Hey Zeee...you'll never believe this one..(Try ME) Foremost called my office".. oh now my ears perked up.."Yeah".. and then he says " Yes, they are sending us a check (woooo hooo ) for the towing and work done on the rig...but not paying for the part "... Wow!... I am lost for words... I mean paying almost the whole thing.. Who da thunk it ?..

The crazy part is... the part cost hardly anything but the labor and towing was a whopper.. 125 for towing and labor was 85 bucks an hour..came to  490 plus tax.. oh yeah.. they'll pay the tax too !...Now that made my night and today too...boy ya just gotta love Foremost...When they get it right !!

Maybe that's why I had a restless sleep.. I mean I tossed and turned and finally got up at 3:30am.. now ya know sometime today I'm gonna have a fall out..like perhaps after lunch..(not a bad idea Ollie).. and perhaps I'll even do a Stauffers for dinner..Oh yeah..sounding better now..:)

It's kind of gloomy out..fixin to give off some rain..like we could use it.. might even cool us down a bit..I've been working on some dish rags..and I have several nieces that put in their requests.. So I'll get a little jump on the Christmas List.. Cookies and Rags  ..Hey don't laugh.. but it works.. open that box up and it's like this..."Here's something for you to Eat, and then clean up after your mess"...HA..

Ok, my brain is kind of in a slumber..and the rest of my body is attempting to do a catch up.. Gonna do some shopping on line..( now that's a treat..comparing better deals) and perhaps maybe check out what's on Ebay...

So the rest is history ...and another Event will sure to take place.. I know in my world it always does..Tomorrow I have to call Dell....Need I say any more..?

Catch ya a little later on..

God Bless....(Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

No comments:

Post a Comment