Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ach'n Bacon ....Sunday !!!!

Ach'n Bacon...Sunday !!!!... Can ya believe it's here.. I mean Sunday and to think within a blink the week has gone..and a new one begins.."Whoopie"  Looks like I skated through.. or did I just slide into  "Home plate"  Speakin' of plate.. I'm a cook'n today.. Yeppers, got me Crock pots ready .. only to make Garlic and Herb Cheese Biscuit Bread .  It's a throw together number and done in my favorite kitchen gadget..aaaaah but I will have in the oven.. (haven't tried this yet in a Crock Pot )  a Lasagna.. Hey, it's Sunday.. if it ain't a  "pot of gravy" it's a lasagna.. You know the Clogging good stuff.. :)

I am working on another project.. I'm knitting place mats.. I know sounds really interesting. HA.. well it's more self gratification  ..Could buy the dang things cheaper..but it's that .. "I made this" thingy I'm going through...Guess it's that  (you'll love this one)  Ole Age Syndrome..

Actually it really does feel good when something I make turns out.. cause I remember those days when nutt'n I did worked..not too long ago either.. So, I've got my note book going so I don't forget what I did.. hahaha..Senior moments.. and making my lists of goodies I'm going to make  for Xmas gifts..

I kind of enjoy making up neat little things and finding neat gadgets to put in a little box and ship out with my cookies that I do.. A neat little surprise in a box.. Gots to say " Keep them postal workers working, iffn' the price is right "....

Hubby will be off to his church doing his "Thang"  He so enjoys teaching Sunday School and then the long, long sermon from the Pastor which seems to be a long winded gent.. His Morning is shot.. I'll see him after 1pm.. Lordy.. he's making his way to them Pearly Gates.. I'm hopin with all the Olive Oil I use and being Catholic I'll slide my Asp through.. You know grease up them gates..

That's about all on my agenda and then what ever I can get out of doing..  Would it be that I'm just in a Lazy Mood.. you'd be right.. I'd actually love to be heading out some where in my Rig.. Just enjoying Mother Nature...mmmm brain shake.. I need to give the RV dealer a call tomorrow.. and see what's up with my rig.. iffn' he even looked at it yet.. Bad mistake.. Hubby left note .."Not needed till Oct".. Now you can tell this man has never experienced an RV dealer.. I mean NEVER leave a note like that..cause well anyone who Owns an RV knows better (I hope).....

Okie Dokie... I  hear the man coming down the stairs.. he's done his lessons for his teaching this morning and it will be a Zoom as I feel him rushing by...WE, critters and all just watch "Bumpstead "  make his get away..

Peace to all... Catch ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment