Friday, August 13, 2010

Tis Friday the 13th.. OMG !

Ti's Friday the 13th...OMG !  Am I in store for another interesting day..?  Hey, what's another adventure..Makes for a great story to tell..and isn't that what life's about.. Stories... Good, Bad or Indifferent...well in my case..they're always different..even if  I do put a spin to them.

Today was nothing to crazy.. still haven't called Dell yet.. well, I just don't have the energy to deal with them.. You all know what that's like I mean calling Tech support is worse that driving through Philadelphia..in fact it's worse that heading into New York City..(which I'd really enjoy).

So, I'm gonna leave that on the schedule for next week.. I have to order a video card and more ram..that's not bad..it's just going into the details and how they want to tell you what you need to do...HA !  Maybe I ought to tell them..."Let me show you how to do it".... Just call me Doc Puter :)

I'm still having a little problem getting to sleep.. guess I'm so use to being busy and now I've slacked off.. that I'm bored... Yes, I'm bored..although I still have lots to get out of the rig.

Even going to get rid of "Stuff" I've had hanging around.. I've got this addiction.. I get caught up in "Infomercials".. Yes, I fall victim to making things easy.. if it looks good.. I go for it..However, if it fails.. it hangs around or I might only use it a couple of times..(WHAT) so then I get crazed and throw the crap out.. (now I'm getting somewhere) cept for one thing.. maybe a year or two later I'm lookin for it.. and what do you think I do... Yep, I re buy the crap I got rid of....OK... I need couch therapy..or maybe a bop on the noggin'.. No that might wake something else in me ...

I'm sure there must be a AA program for people like me.. it is an addiction..HA ! Maybe I'll google it and see what I can find. Or, maybe I'll start my own group.. Be a Gadget Guru Groupie...now I find my nitch.. Hey, I could even write a book on.. "How to not get caught up in Infomercials"  or "Set you free in 4 Easy Steps"... Yes, I've lost it ...it's that dang Friday the 13th.

My plans are somewhat in Jello...poor hubby. His list is growing.. I'm sure he can't wait till I head south again..peace and quiet..he can watch his Flicks, drink his colas..and just snooze on the weekend.  Life would be grand..but now the Mrs has much work for him.... I love it ..get to play.."Mrs Boss".

My Netflix came in the mail today..So that will be our weekend treat...and I'll whip up some goodies ..Chow down and just veg out and get ready for the next week to zip in and the dance begins..all the appointments are made and my jaws will be rapping.

The critters are now finding their habits back..Where to lay down and hide things.. ah the garbage even smells better.. My Abby..(the darling) ate the coffee grinds yesterday.. She felt a little caffeine might put a little spring in her asp !.. and proceeded to put the trash in her crate.. She's never been the smart one for hiding things she gets into.. I mean .. if you steal trash.. why would you leave it in your place where you sleep???  See what I mean and she wonders.. "How does she know it was me " ?... DUH !

My Joe has been doing pretty good.. no bad spells.. (which makes me feel a bit better) and he's happy to be back in his space.. eating good and just following me around.. As for Reba and Zeke..(notice I put them two together) they are like two peas in a pod.. She being a Crested and He being a Rottie..but their personalities are similar..very.. Moody and Pushy..very demanding.. and wanting all the attention.. Is it Oct yet ?

Well, it's afternoon and I've gotten a few things done.. the box I'm using is starting to fill up.. and tonight trash goes out..(maybe I better watch Abby) I'm sure hubby is gonna complain.. I can hear him.. "What in the world is in this box, friggin thing weighs a ton".... Yep, I know those words will come out with a twang...:)

Oh and tonight is.."Order Out".. gawd I love those words.. No cookin..just pluckin of the numbers on the phone..and it will be "Chinese".. just gotta love Fridays..even if it is the 13th..

Catch ya later..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment