Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It was Tuesday wasn't it ?

It was Tuesday, wasn't it ?  well if felt like it..but maybe it was just a dream..(more like nightmare).. It came in and almost went out the same way it came in.. a BLUR!..

Started off getting a little more sleep than usual.. up at 5:30am (amazing) and then it was off to the races..Ya think I slept the whole day through NOT...so I'm behind just a little..(does it really matter ?) why should just an hour more matter..?... Well, when all these critter have their minds set that I should be at their beckon call something is wrong...ME..HA...

It seems the faster I went, the behinder I got..The kitchen scene was wild...I attempted to sit an have a cup of coffee..I mean my only pleasure in the morning is my huge cup (which holds like 2 cups) and Hot..my coffee has to be Hot.. when out of the blue the handle breaks and splash comes the hot coffee.. a flood in just  seconds..It covered more ground than moss on the north side of a tree..(you did know moss grows on the north side)...

So I grab my Bounty.. (there is none better) and with that quick yank of the towel the whole rack just about unwinds...hmmm it's getting better... I now have the whole dang bundle of towels as the steaming coffee is gliding across the floor...Like the river flows..so does me coffee... Joy to this world today...

Just as I bend down to do the clean swipe..I hear the thunder of feet running in to see what was so interestingly good... 4 dogs running through and now heading into the living room with wet feet of coffee on to the cream colored rug...it has to be a bad dream cause it really can't be happening ...but it is..it really is..

To think I was gonna go out early today ..take a ride in my "grape mobile" and take some pictures of the area...but not this day..this day is turning to be a "WORK " day.. I mean a  buster of a "WORK" day..and there's no way out of it...

Wash floor, Shampoo Carpet.... put down towels so we all can walk around..(more laundry ) and pray it all dries ..then take the blinkin' rug shampooer apart to clean... jeez that's the worst job..I mean taking it apart and cleaning it out.. you need sticks for fingers ..it takes forever and by the time you are done..YOU are finished ..

Last but not least it starts to rain..oh just make my day..Pinch me it's got to be a dream !

Now here I sit, rehashing my day and looking over at my darling critters as they sleep, peacefully.. I'm ready to crash myself if I can squeeze in.. and pray that tomorrow will be a  better one..or at least have a Head Start..

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Oh No! What a coffee mess I'm sure! Was it good to the last drop???

    ReplyDelete