Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday.. The 4th of July !

Sunday..The 4th of July !   Ba da bing !  Ba da boom !... Photobucket

My morning so far is as usual cepting I can't see out my windows.. The moisture has created a fog, yes! a fog.  We had a great rain..(oh my it sounded wonderful on a tin roof) and I even went out and turned my sprinkler system off (save some bucks) before I went to bed..  (it's set to go off a 4:30am Sun, and Thursday).

As I went out to sprinkle the food down for the colony and the birdies, I felt like I was in a swamp..(you're getting the picture)  The mulch was sticking to my slippers..and I could hear the mushing sound as I walked.. My gardenias are looking great..(they love this moisture) and my veggies are still producing..peppers, basil, rosemary, parsley and even my tomato plant came back to life again..(she looked like she got hit with a bug) and I have a few tiny green tomatoes..(patio style) ..ah all is good !

Saw my cardinals zooming bye and even heard the mocking bird sing it's tune..They are somewhat noisy..even the Wren..(now that's a little birdie with a BIG VOICE).. The squirrels coming down from the live oak trees..stretching and yawning...so neat..but boy they can get into no good in a heart beat.. Soon those Woodpeckers will be hitting on the goodies..Again, all is good so far...but remember the day is just starting !

Catch ya later on....

No comments:

Post a Comment