Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday...Wasn't that great !

Thursday...Wasn't that great !..Had planned to say my Good byes to the Needle Crafting Ladies..but didn't go..instead I did some work on the computer with a nasty tooth ache..Yes, the filling I lost ..well, it was found and not in my tooth..So I thought I could get away with waiting till I get home..HA !  Think that one over again..

Seems that the luck of the draw for me, no matter what..(hearing drum roll please)..I have to make an appointment with the DENTIST...and to kick things up a notch..the blinkin' tooth now falls apart..Well, what can I say..."nothing"... So, you know what that means...plus I have to come off my Meds and be pre medicated to have this procedure done..is it getting better yet?

Tomorrow I will attempt to make an appointment and cross anything I can, hope for some dynamite pain meds and sure hope this Doc is a great needle giver...Oh, I just love it...

Now topping that, I watched America's Got Talent and one of my favorite performers..April Lane..gets the boot.. She was one of the best singers..and they leave garbage in her place..Oh, what is wrong with this picture...Maybe the judges need to be replaced...However, one thing going in their favor..they kept Michael Grimm..another great singer..blues of course.. maybe there is some hope after all..

Tonight started Big Brother..(can ya tell I'm addicted to reality TV)... I really enjoy this along with Survivor..as it's the game I love...the shrewdness and the manipulating ...right up my alley... Gawd could I do numbers...

OK, so now that kind of helps me now in my misery...I'm in need of a pity party.. I can tell...


HELP !

No comments:

Post a Comment