Friday, July 2, 2010

Fried Friday !

Fried Friday, and Yes! I took a sabbatical.. I needed a break away...a place to hide..cept I went no where other than away from the beaten trail. I was in a denial situation..You know the kind ...the kind that is..Don't want to hear any more negative news.. So for me the best thing was to retrieve into my cocoon of  (can ya guess) drifting of places I've traveled too.

It sure did help, no way to explain it.  That gloom came over me. I had, had such hopes of having things done when I got back home..So now I just have to make another strive to attempt it again next year... What's a year ?  It's just more time ..perhaps there were reasons things went a muck...........I'll have to turn them pages and see what the next chapter brings me..

Now I'm back to me...(almost) and I'm ready for the big jump to start to close up the house here and pick up the hubby and then the exciting ROAD TRIP back to PA...Holy Hannah ...it's gonna be a wild ride.. Dogs are ready and so am I.

This heat in Sunny Florida along with the everyday rain.. I feel like I'm in the rain forest with all it's humidity... I fully now understand why they call this isthmus , "God's Waiting Room"... no doubt in my mind.. You become a mole person...only out in the wee hours of the morning and then late at night..if the skeeters don't get cha !.. They are dive bombers with a mission..YOU ...

As usually my mornings are busy and I love it..but come mid morning the heat is beyond my flavor..So I grab my cozy chair and lean back and look out the window..Watch the colony of Squirrels and Birds go at the food and a few of the Humming birds float in.. Just love the way those little guys and gals can maneuver..I'm telling ya, "it's poetry in motion"..

I'm planning a busy day tomorrow..have to get off my duff and start getting motivated.. That will give me a good serge to continue...Gosh it's awful to let yourself make a nose dive..pulling out is a little ruff..so I get angry at myself and start to kick butt... Time to  "Stop the Insanity" 

Got a call yesterday from my friend "Tod"..gawd I wished I was there.. He was telling me about his adventures into Manhattan (NY) and I could smell the city.. I immediately went into OVER DRIVE.. How I love the city.. the excitement, the sounds., the people ..ah the vendors.. YES, I truly am a die hard New Yorker..!

So much to do...places to see.. people to meet..it's a universe of it's own..... nothing finer..a league of cuisines...the museums, the theater.. the action on the streets.. I could go on and on...I have so many stories to tell... some so unreal..and some to just sit in awe...and that will be a chapter to fall into...yes, like another world..

Now I'm back in the saddle ready to ride on to another adventure in my daily life..can't wait for tomorrow.

Catch ya later

God Bless

I'm back !

No comments:

Post a Comment