Monday, July 5, 2010

Here's Monday

Here's Monday...it snuck in, or should I say, "Slammed in home base".. Last night was kind of uneventful (for me) as there were no fireworks near me.. I'm so use to being home and sitting on my front porch and enjoying the "Show of Shows".. don't even have to pay for it..much less drive anywhere.. I have thought of selling soft drinks, mosquito spray. folding chairs (on rental basis) and a few other goodies to munch..

We get one heck of a crowd, I mean they are parked all over and just looking up at the sky..Of course we neighbors turn on our hoses..cause ya just never know.. It's a wonderful site and the smell of gun powder over takes you.

I sure did miss that..but my dear hubby was watching .. Yes Robert, I missed it and you too ! Although the noise..well that I didn't miss..but I'll catch it again next year Lord willin and the creek don't rise :)

Today I'm playing "Suzy Domestic"  Laundry and all it's fixin's..jeez I sure do give them housewives lots and lots of credit..they earn their keep and then some..So hubbies, don't go complainin'  cause the job itself  sucks !

It's another rainy day here, well fixin' too...and it's gloomy and wouldn't ya just know it nothing good on TV ..so...now let me see what can I do to keep myself from getting into some kind of mischief..aah I know..a pan of "Brownies".. That will fix up anything..well almost anything..

Oh, I did finish another "blinkin' blanket"  this time in peach..sure is pretty and soft..I'll pack that up this weekend and send it off...then I'll be starting my sister Alice's.. I bought all the pastel colors for it..so she'll enjoy the rainbow...Lord I only wish she'd know what it was for and how I'm thinking of her..

Well, my timer went off and so I'm off  to fetch the next load..Fun, just plain fun !  I sure do wish I was pulling out and heading down that road...My feet are itching..so that means I'm gonna go where no Woman has been HA !  Don't I wish ... Hey, can't help that urge...it's a  part of who I am...

Catch ya down the road...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment