Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday...A day of Rest ?

Sunday...A day of Rest ?  HA !  Well, I must admit it wasn't too bad... I did my usual run and then some..tried to at least get a little more accomplished...being that in a few weeks hubby will be landing ...and I the good wife (now that brings a smile to my sore jaw ).. will go fetch him..and then it's the mad dash to pick up the Motor Home..bring it over to the house ..plug in and get the frig and freezer cold...

The race then begins... just the thought ....wake me will ya ?

My tooth is still in place even though I thought of several ways to eliminate it...but of course I had draw backs...like PAIN... Can I make it till Tuesday... ?  Ya know I'm gonna be on the phone first thing in the morning to see if any cancellations...So tonight I will (if I have too) light the "ROMAN CANDLE" ...

Perhaps there might be a little sunshine...cause I sure do need some..(not the ultra light)..Speaking of which today was a whopper of a rain.. I mean a drencher..some fierce lightening too..oh my stars.. I closed my verticals...and me and Reba ducked in our chair...even lost power for about 10 minutes..

Now it's calm and life is gonna get better..(thinking positive now) and me and Jim Bean are gonna collide again...Happy Trails to ME...:)  OH YEAH !

No comments:

Post a Comment