Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday..and it's just about bedtime

Wednesday...and it's just about bedtime.. My day was not bad..after yesterday, anything would be good !
Morning is always hectic ...even though I start my day at 4:30am.. I learned not to catch that extra wink..but maybe an afternoon nap would be nice :)

I had a flash come through my brain as I was doing my usual feed the critters.. Soon, I'll be heading back north and oh my...will they survive with out me?...I'm sure they will..might be a little ticked and get into some trouble..(thinking of what they will destroy on spite) ...but on my return they will definitely be happy to see me..(I hope).

Yes, I'm one of those worriers...I mean I know they could exist as they have before..but now that I have them spoiled and me well trained I am sure gonna miss the activity.. .It's a scene to watch and admire..How keen their senses are. Even to the point of "who's the boss" or "this is my turf, stay off it".. I'm enjoying the whole routine !

Tomorrow I'm gonna attempt to hit the road...Yes, to Wally World for a few supplies then back home..Have to do it early as I hate crowds and it gets to dang hot to even think... then I'm gonna visit with the ladies in the Needle craft group and say my "Good byes" to them till I return, Lord willin' in Oct..

I can't believe first of all how long I've been here.. Since the first week of Oct till hubby arrives which will be the 27th of July and then it's the mad dash to load up and "hit the open road".. That's a scene of itself ... well... sometimes a "comedy"... Sparks tend to fly...but all and all..we do laugh about it..Thank goodness for that..

My critters are ready too... I mean I can tell they are sensing the "get ready for home"...and every time I go out the door they are ready for the "charge of the light brigade"..can't say I blame them..cause really "there is no place like home"..cepting the winter time HA !

OK, I'm gonna hit the hay... and hope to have some good dreams of "winning the lottery"..(ya must play fool to win )... and for another good day...oh, and some good bargains...CHARGE !!!!

Sweet dreams, God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment