Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday, Saturday...Yep it's the Blinkin' weekend !

Saturday, Saturday...Yep it's the Blinkin' weekend !  Can ya believe it.. It's upon us, I mean the dang 4th of July and all the fireworks...and here I'm sittin' in "God's Waiting Room"...HA !   Bang !  Boom!  Holy Mollie I can not tell a fib..(well maybe just a little one )..

My mornings are about the same..cepting I had a few strange visitors..these white birds with the longest beaks that kind of curved..(yeah, ya know they have sinus problems.).However, they came through..going through my hedges..picking up those lizards..those cute things ..the ones like the Geico commercial..(not sure if they have a Australian accent)..but they were "gulp" gone.. Oh ! my stars . " Get out you villains.".I would have went out with my broom but did that thing a while back and the bird moved away kind of quick but spun around on me and decided I'd look better with a few pecks here and there.. So, I learn quick !

Here's a looksie at this bird...See if you don't agree.. I mean on the nose job !













I think I'll call "him"... Jimmy..as in Durante...works for me :)

















Now as for the rest of my day... to add to my excitement... I decided I was gonna have a treat today..make some omelet and toast..(sounds yummy) a big cup of coffee..(now it's getting better) and away I go..to the kitchen..Rattling those pots and pans.. sit down and enjoy..what's this?  I feel a crunch and (real lady like) I spat into my "paper towel ( who uses napkins?) and low and behold.. my filling..(not stuffing)  made my day !

Oh the joys of a hum drum day...and no fire works yet..(not from my tooth so far)..Gawd, grant me the serenity of surviving till I get back home..Only a few more weeks and it's, "Hit the Open Road"..

My days not over yet..who knows what else ... later gator >>>












God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Barb, bring one of those Gators back and see if Robert can come up with Levittown's first "Gator-Q".. It'll take some work to get him over the coals but we'll work something out... Wacky...

    ReplyDelete