Wednesday, April 4, 2018

What Good Friends Are For

What Good Friends Are For !!!!!!   I have to say I have but a few but the ones I do have are
fantastic.. Today I was in one of those..."help me out of this valley of gloom"..Can't even
tell you why I went down deep but I did go pretty deep.

My friend Jane, she was there like Johnny on the Spot.. even after many years of she and
I fighting ....well, friends get over that crap and get on with the next day.. If you are really
a friend .

Being sick hasn't helped me either...kind of added to that gloom and of course I went into
over drive panic mode..wanted to ball my eyes out but I kept fighting that off.. Perhaps I
should just let it all out.. might that really be the answer ????  Don't know but I do have
to start thinking positive and start taking care of myself and stop being afraid..that dang
damn fear factor is a killer !!!

Well now I'm sitting at my computer just letting flow of my fingertips..hope and pray that
helps ...other than banging my head up against the wall..just looked over and Miss Annie
is curling up in her spot..guess I'm gonna have to fight her for mine .

Starting to feel some what better and I hope and pray the rest of my issues will come to
rest too.. so I'm gonna say my prayers and look forward to tomorrow..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment