Sunday, April 8, 2018

Sunday Night, I'm Ready For Bed

Sunday Night I'm Ready For Bed... my stomach is some what coming along ...slowly.
My nerves are starting to also come around.. Too many issues I'm trying to level out.
Some things I can't change and others, well I just have to take it gradually.

Worry about my boy Rudy as he's having problems putting some weight on..Not sure
if it's change from one handler to another or maybe even missing ME????  Give him
a little time to come around and see how it goes..

This week I've got blood work to get done on Tuesday and then on Thursday I have that
immersion test that has to be done on my right eye..Now that has me a little over the top
but I have no choice I have to get it done.. I mean I have to be able to see..and without it
the eye surgery can't get completed..

See so many detours to drive you over the top..but I'm not the first to have it done so I
need to pull up my big girl panties and get it over with..and stop thinking the worst..
Easy said than done!

Annie is doing good and she's now bonding so close to me..she knows when I'm not well
and boy she comes in for the hugs.. helps me..

Sent my IRS checks in today..buggers but have to pay it like it or not..and now  get all
my other things in order..

Getting there SLOWLY

No comments:

Post a Comment