Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I Skipped Monday, Straight To Tuesday

I skipped Monday, straight to Tuesday...guess it's because I've had another whopper
thrown at me again... I guess it's just something I'm gonna have to deal with..
First off I heard from  the new handler I have my Rudy with and he was telling me
he is having difficulty keeping weight on Rudy... That went right to my stomach
and heart.. Did I make the right choice..is Rudy not happy ?  Lord now I've got
to make the right decision.
So I began with, If he's not happy I want him home.. and of course it was, he's healthy
just gets bored with his food..does good for 3 days and then skips the next dinner..They
are trying all kinds of food combinations but they say, "he eats good at home but on the
road he goes off..
My feeling is, it might be the adjustment, but I'll only give him a few weeks and if it
doesn't turn around home Rudy comes..He doesn't have to prove anything..He's a Star
in my Heart and that is all that matters..
Well then that next day I get a call... someone is doing false advertisement proclaiming
their dog wond Royal Canin...it's actually a play on words as their dog did win one day
but not the Royal Canin show..so I had to call the publisher of the magazine to have
them make it right...Haven't heard that outcome we shall see..
Now I'm getting close to going for the Immersion test for my right eye...I'm a nervous
wreck..but I have no choice I have to have it down so I can get my eyes operated on..
Don't mind if I throw up..just too much again all at the same time..Give me a break please!
Now I need to crawl in bed and hug on Miss Annie as she is my comfort zone and her
love is my healing..
Praying for those in need...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment