Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thursday, Immersion Day !

Thursday, Immersion Day..... and Yes!  I was a tad bit nervous.. Said my prayers many times and
I just had to keep myself busy.. I had to go up on the Internet to find out what it was about..Let
me say this...Worse thing you could do...Why?  Because not all tests are done the same way and
your mind takes off on you adding more than what it actually is.
I kept busy till it was time for Bob and Diane to come and pick me up.. In fact I sat outside and
was watching my birds..Keeping positive thoughts all the way.
When we got their and early too they took me in right away.. Diane came in the room with me
and she said, "I'll even hold your hand.. and she did.. We laughed but you know it did make
me feel better as she watched and to be honest with you.. It wasn't all that bad..
Only thing the eye drops burned after that I had no feeling and the young girl proceeded just
joking with me and I just took a deep breath and the rest was history..
Afterwards I really couldn't focus well but that too went away quickly.. So then I said to Diane
and Bob lets go for dinner.. I felt great that they both were with me..supporting me. I know my
Robert would have been very happy that they stood by me..
Had a great dinner and here I am getting ready for bed.. Next is my Doctor appointment to
get clearance for May 3rd .. right eye to be done..
So I thank God my day went well...and I'll thank him again for my friends as well..
Sweet Dreams God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment