Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tuesday Is Almost Over !

Tuesday is almost over and my day wasn't toooooo bad .. Last night was a hard one but
I did get in a good night sleep and woke up at 5:30am. I prayed to Jesus and Mother Mary.
That feeling that over comes me I have no control and as I sat and wrote on my blog and
then went to bed praying .... my body relaxed.

This morning I felt pretty good and looked around at the house ...looking over to where
Robert was sitting and as he struggled trying to keep awake and fighting for his life...I'm
so very thankful and proud of that man I called my husband, my soul mate. I will miss him
forever....God was truly good to me having Robert come into my life.

I have so many things that I've been blessed with and I have to try and stop wallowing in
self pity.. it's easy to say that but so dang difficult..but I've got to try. I've been making myself
ill over it.

I've got to start taking one day at a time and making changes in my life to get myself back on
my feet and be thankful for what Robert has giving me and gives to me everyday. He is still
taking care of me..

Today I also ended a chapter with a some what strange so called friend.. I tried to get along with
and deal with all her major issues..but the last straw happened... Carol had called me and I was
in the beginning of my illness and she made an nice gesture to go to the store and pick me up some
cough drops after her Arts and Craft class on Monday.. I was so grateful and thanked her.

That was the last I heard from her until today, which she never bothered to call and say she couldn't
make it or just couldn't do it...so she calls today with her crazy blabbing and left a message wanting
me to pray for her as she goes in the hospital tomorrow for a heart cath..

Now mind you before I was sick when she told me she was going to have that done I told her if she didn't have anyone to take her I would and would stay with her till it was over with and she said
she had someone...ok, now getting back to my story..

So I called Carol back and she was carrying on about a few things and then I said, "Carol, I wish you
luck tomorrow and I'm very upset with you letting me down" she replies well I didn't think you
were serious about me going for it "... She should have left well enough alone..however, my response
was Good Luck tomorrow and Goodbye..

I have enough dealing with my life right now then to get caught up in all her wild antics ..I've
gone through several crazy episodes with her..enough is enough.. wish her well but no longer
am I wanting anything dealing with her.. it's an endless issue.. I'll keep her in my prayers but
stay my distance..

Then my friend Jane has her issues and goes on and on...but she at least comes around and means
well just floats through one thing after another and hasn't figured out she is wrong..She is
good just has some really nasty habits than can crawl your skin... You want to help her but then
you get Nuts yourself...

Is there a scenario here.. I mean, to I just get caught up on all this wild stuff..dunno...but Jane I
can work with and she will go out of her way for me if I ask..just the life she lives I couldn't
survive it..

Now I'm gonna head to bed and say my prayers that we all will find some peace in our lives
and illness go away.. go far far away..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment