Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter !

Happy Easter !

My day was a quiet one.. Jane and I decided to cancel our day as I was still having my
hacking sessions.. I needed more rest and less talking.. Hahaha.. Can you imagine me
not talking ??????

Anyway most of the day I watched all the Biblical Movies, which by the way I love !
Me and Miss Annie just curled up at watched one after the other.. I also looked out my
window and watched my hummers.. Now they are amazing.. Love how they fly in all
directions and zoom faster than the speed of light.

Towards the end of my day watched American Idol. boy they have some really good
singers. A few I think will go all the way. Now to get passed all that nonsense of all
the cuts where you only see part of what they want you to see.

Just sat down on my computer and Microsoft was at it again.. Upgrade. Yikes it makes
me nervous. Always after none of my stuff will work right till I figure it out.  Like this
program, I'm still trying to figure out how this text gets so goofy

Time for bed, and by the way last night I put in a full night sleep in my bed and tonight
I'm hoping for the same.. Prayers first !

Sweet dreams, God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment