Saturday, April 14, 2018

Here We Are Saturday Night

Here we are Saturday night.. went through last night with the USA, UK and France
taking out the chemical plants in Syria.. For what that rotten SOB did to his people.
Dropping poisonous  chemicals on innocent  Men, Woman and Children.. That Scum
of the Earth should be put in a room with poisonous gases until he chokes to death !

I was just so out of it to think this still happens today...after everything what we went
through with what Hitler did to his people.. God Help Us.. I'm just so proud of President
Trump whether you voted for him or not.. He said, he would not let that happen again
without retaliation.... and that he did.. !!!

Today I kind of settled back listening to all the reports and the nonsense with Russia and
of course the UN Ambassador to Syria  .... How dare they is all I can say..They ought to
be thrown out of the UN..They are like Rabid Animals.

I pray that Karma will play out on that kind..They are in human. Every night I go to bed
I ask God to help us...please take this Evil out of this world..That people will start caring
about others and bring God back into their lives..

Some days I want to say, "Scotty, beam me up" cause just hearing the news is dreadful.
Never happy things just murder, rapes, hit and runs, robberies..God, it's awful.

Now I'm getting ready to head to bed and pray again...thanking the dear Lord for my day
and praying that if tomorrow comes may it be peaceful..

Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment