Saturday, April 7, 2018

Saturday Night, Feeling Some What Better

Saturday Night, Feeling somewhat better... I had made a call to one of my RV long time
friends and asked her advice.. as being I was having problems with my stomach and
fearing all kinds emotions... I knew she would be the best one to bounce it off of...

I  called my neighbor to also help and get some meds from the store as I wasn't able
to drive..and they did and down it went..Milk of Magnesia ..not my favorite but it
helped and today of course I didn't go anywhere stayed close to the bathroom..

Hopefully this will have solved some of my problems...my nerves have been so
shot and dealing with everything that has gone wrong and also sliding into a depression
has been more that I'm able to handle right now.

I did get my appointment for my eye surgery but I have to have another test done on
my right eye as the cataract is so thick.. why am I so lucky..but I've got to get it done !

Tonight I'm just taking it easy and trying to get all these crazy thoughts out of my head
and just keep positive.. all around me has been so sad..too many friends having cancer
and hearing bad results..

Things have got to start changing, Lord I sure am praying and just taking it day by day.

One of my hummers, and it's one that has come to see me for several years I even named
him...showed up tonight.. I smiled as he went right to his perch..I don't know how long
they live but I remember showing Robert this little guy..was so good to see him and
my heart smiled..

Now I'm gonna head to bed..Miss Annie is waiting on me as we watch and old classic
on TV and the electric blanket is warming our bed.. I pray for all that we all have a
better world that this crazy nonsense will stop and people will go back to caring about
others..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment