Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Here I Sit Wednesday Evening

Here I sit Wednesday evening just a tad bit nervous...Why?  Because tomorrow late
afternoon I have to go and have an Eye Immersion Test Done.. The sound is awful
but they assured me they numb the eye and it's no big deal..just don't look to see
what they do..
Gosh, my brain goes into over drive just thinking about it..but you know there is nothing
I can do as I have to have it..So put on my Depends and pull them suckers up and get
the dang thing over..
I have to have eye surgery and there is no way I can go with out it as I'm not able to
see properly. ...These things with your eyes are always scary I don't care who you are.
No one said I had to wear " I'm brave badge."   Hope not cause I'm not really..some things
we have no choice cause If I did...I'd be long gone down the road. LOL
Chicken Little fits me just fine !!
Watched Survivor tonight to try and relax and of course I had my Special Cocoa..so here
I sit on my computer and doing my thing..Perhaps I'll play a few games then call it a
night..
MIss Annie is giving me a What for ???   So that's it until tomorrow..
Lord please give me courage.. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment