Thursday, April 5, 2018

My Big Live Oak Tree Is No More :(

My Big Live Oak Tree Is No More :(....Today the tree service company came and
my tree no longer exists.. I watched as they took it down limb by limb and I felt
so bad.. I had to take it down that was the sad part as the bottom of the trunk of
the tree was rotted out..

I watched and so did my birds that flew by.. I was the keeper of that tree for almost
11 years and I loved it as my birds would come and sit up in her and fly down to the
feeder..

Broke my heart watching her go...the guys did a really good job and in her spot I'm
going to plant Crepe Myrtle ..several trees and hopefully my birds will be happy..

Amazing how all that little stuff can mean something ...it did to me as I sat in my
chair day after day looking out and watching all that would come fly up in her and
zoom down to get their goodies..

Now as for me...well, I'm feeling better as far as my cold goes but I've been having
another issue..with my going to the bathroom..the dreaded, can't go..not that I'm
constipated I just can seem to have a normal movement and I strain..which causes
me burning and itching..and frightened again ..what's causing the changes..

I've had so much going on my nerves have been shot and it always hits me in my stomach.
Now another panic mode falls into place so I tried to do some reading and for the first
time I'm trying suppositories Prep H..only problem, weird as it is, I hope I'm doing the
right thing..

I have so many issues that one just goes into the other and the straining is awful..Why again
am I going from one mess to another.. I've never had problems like this and it seems to just
multiply..

Tomorrow I go to my Eye Doc to get pre op for Cataract Surgery and then follow up with
blood word for my Doctor's visit the end of the month..Lord I hope and pray all this passes
I keep hearing everyone coming down with some sort of Cancer and remembering everything
Robert went through.. I'm sick, just falling apart letting everything get to me..

I sure do wish I had the answers..

No comments:

Post a Comment