Saturday, March 24, 2018

Saturday Night Madness !

Well here I am for the second time today sitting at my computer before going to bed.
Talk about wakeup....I just had one of those moments. I've been rather proud of myself
keeping up my bookkeeping paying my bills on line. Every 20th of the month I sit down
and log in to my account and start putting in those figures.

Like my Robert had taught me (him the finance man ) always keep a log record and data
confirmation numbers and check off as you go along.. So that's what I do. Sometimes
it's a pain in the Kester, but its a way of double checking pay outs.

Well tonight I sat down and started re checking and I got nervous.. I looked at the payee list and
I thought I forgot to pay things and panic hit in.. How could I have goofed. So I called the
customer service number apologizing and the young girl said, "Calm down lets see and don't
worry just complete the bank transaction and I'll make note so you won't be charged a late fee"

That calmed me down a bit but I was sure gonna get off the phone and make a complete check of
everything...then all of a sudden the young girl comes back on the phone as says, "Ma'am, your
account is all up to date, are you looking at your April bill by mistake.."?    Sure enough that's
what I done did !!!!

I thanked her got off the phone and just shook my head...I had one of those "Lost my thoughts"
Now what am I going through>>>>>>>> geeezzzzz... what's next ?...So I looked at my record
book which I do manually and sure enough I was on the April page....DUH !!!

Today was not such a great day...Lost of  emotions shot through me and although I tried to not let
it get to me it did...Something I have to keep working on..I tried to do something decent for some
one and they turned it around and kind of slapped me in the face with their rebuttal . What can
you do but pick up your big girl panties and let Karma play itself out.

Now I'm ready to lay down and hold on to my Miss Annie... I hear Sapphire (my dishwasher) going
to town making that nice humming sound which will hopefully put me to sleep..Say my prayers
and thank the Almighty God for me making it thought this day..

Sweet Dreams, God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment