Sunday, March 25, 2018

Holy Hannah A Double Dare Whammy !

Holy Hannah A Double Dare Whammy ....I done got and all in one day. I'm pinching
myself to see if I'm still alive. I know I gasped for air a few times...but I'm still kicking.

Started my day off decent... went to Walmart which by the way, I'm not a fan of but 
for what I buy there I do get a good deal. Never buy meats as they deal with foreign 
goods so I do my shopping at either Winn Dixie or Publix....depending on who has
the better sale. However, I prefer my meats from Winn Dixie.

Stopped at Arby's for my treat...now they do make the best Friend Onion Rings..and
I enjoyed my lunch all went well as I arrived home. Unloaded the car and the rest was
history till someone came knocking on my door as asked if I didn't mind could they
see my Motorhome...They are contemplating buying one...mmmm so I got my keys out
and had to start the rig as it's been sitting then turned the generator on and preceded to
bring out the slides.

That's when my nightmare began..the dang slide that was repaired as the gears were stripped
(brand new mind you) started grinding away and shifting... Holy Crap!!  I got sick to my 
stomach...I couldn't wait for the people to leave they were gracious but I could see their
look of...What was that ????

I came into the house and started to cry..no chitski. I now have to call the RV place that did
the work and bring it back down AGAIN. I just am sick of the whole flippin thng. Brand new
only use 4 times and benn in the shop more than on the road.

So I'm prepared for my mess and then comes the next ordeal..Went to get my mail and low
and behold the IRS is gonna drain me..What happened to draining the SWAMP.. I got a 
whopper of an amount.. I had to take a third look and then the next page I have to start 
paying for 2018 so much every few months..WHAT ????

Now I'll call my accountant on this crap too...Monday is gonna be one busy asp day for me
I might even turn BLUE...Lately it's never ending. Here I thought my day was going well 
I got out of Walmart without a headache.

Better get a new ink pen cause I'm gonna be doing a lot of writing and it ain't Love Letters
In The Sand.

So that's my dilemma and I'm not a winner that's for sure. Perhaps tomorrow I might get lucky
and wake up from this bad friggin dream

Speaking of which I need to go to bed ..Sweet Dreams and God Bless  

No comments:

Post a Comment