Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I Eased Through My Day

I eased through my day.. I realized last night I could not lay in bed so I got up and went
into the living room and fixed my blanket in my big chair and turned on the TV. Sitting
propped up helped me breath better.

I had my glass of lemon and water to break the phlegm that kept building up and I blew
my nose like  I was Gabriel in the Heavens.. Loud and continuously. I think by the time
I started to fall asleep I could have been called Rudolf.

Wee morning  hours I felt my body finally relax and through out the day I drifted in and
out. I kept hydrated and kept telling myself I'm gonna get though this.  I sure was anxious
when daylight came upon me.

Later in the day my friend Jane went to the store for me to pick up some more cough drops
and even bought some Orange Sherbet....that will surely soothe my sore throat. and towards
the end of this day the heavy coughing is slowing up.

I will see how my night goes and if I'm still strongly hacking at which point I'll then go to
Urgent Care and most likely get some pred and a Zpak. I'm sure hoping this will subside
as I hate to keep taking antibiotics ..

Now I'm gonna attempt to lay in bed and try not to stress out, if I need to get up no big
deal. I'll head back in to my big chair and ride another night out.

On to my prayers !

No comments:

Post a Comment