Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I Was A.W.O.L. Yesterday !

I was A.W.O.L. Yesterday !  I had to bring my RV to the repair shop and when I got
home I was sniffling and coughing.. Thought, must have allergies acting up.. So I took
some meds and attempted to relax even though inside I was frustrated again. Turns out
I've gotten a cold...Hopefully I'll get through this quickly and keep on top of it.

This seems to be just how my life is going lately..No matter what, nothing seems to
get done right . The more you attempt to get things straightened out the worst it gets.
Guess you have to go with the flow and hope for the best.

The reason I'm saying that is because the Repair guy claims they never fixed this particular
slide when I know the last time I brought it in, both slides were grinding...Do you sometimes
wonder if it's you ????

So home I came and proceeded to get more frustrated when I looked at my taxes that my
accountant had prepared. Does the IRS have any shame?  Oh then I also have for 2018
Vouchers to send in Quarterly. Guess so the IRS is going to make sure they get their money.

As I think back how my Robert was saying, "Retirement will be somewhat easy for us". He
meant well God Rest His Soul......but it's proving to be some what of a P I A ....I'm being kind!

Today, March 27th, my sister Alice passed. It truly was a blessing for her because she was
extremely ill and living out her remainder life at the mercy of a nursing home. Something I'm
praying I never have to be placed in.

Now for the day, I intend to not do much as I'm gonna just keep hydrated and take my Tylenol
and snuggle up on the couch..Watch some old classic movies I've recorded . What else do you
do with a Cold... Yup, got my vicks handy too !

God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment